Thursday, November 25, 2010

so thankful

i love thanksgiving. it is just a comfort holiday, and it's my favorite. i love this time of year... i enjoy putting on my comfy clothes when i get home. i love snuggling with the kids and watching a movie, and drinking a hot cup of coffee. i actually don't even mind that it starts getting dark at 4:00. and i can't wait for the first snow fall...

this year i have so much to be thankful for...

* i am thankful for my husband. not only is craig my best friend, but he is an amazing husband and father. he is my soulmate and together we tackle our daily chores and raising our kids. i am also thankful he had a 2 week paternity leave... it has been great to have him home!

* i am thankful for my four beautiful and amazing children. they make me so proud, and they are really good kids. sure, they have their moments like anyone, but at the end of the day, i am thankful that they are who they are. i look forward to watching them grow, learn and change over the years. i can't wait to watch their relationships with each other form, and see how everything falls into place.

* i am thankful for my parents. they are so supportive of us, and are always willing to help. the last year has been so hard for them as they have dealt with my dad's cancer, but they are still so involved with us as much as they can be. my mom was able to come and stay with us for five days while we welcomed graham to the family, and it was such a big help!

* i am thankful for an amazing group of friends.

happy thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment