Wednesday, November 17, 2010

so in love...

i am so in love with graham... he is so perfect! i love to snuggle with him, hold him, feed him, and sleep with him. i just love having a newborn. it fills my soul.



i realize as i watch graham grow and he changes, each new phase will be my favorite, but for now i am 100% enjoying every moment of this.

i am not the only one who is loving the newest member...






hadley has been so funny! she just wants to be wherever graham is. she walks around saying "hello baby graham" in an almost british accent. it is so cute. she checks in on him about once every five minutes. yes, i think she is enjoying her role as the big sister.

the boys both adore him... mason just wants to give him hugs, and carter likes to talk about all the things he is going to teach him.

i think graham is the perfect final addition to our family... he has been the perfect little angel, and is doing exactly what he is suppose to do - eat, sleep and poop. he is very content and peaceful.

i could go on and on, but for now i am just going to snuggle the little guy until the next feeding time.

7 comments:

  1. I *love* this post!!!!! This is just how I was with Thomas!! Except his brothers could have cared less! lol

    So glad you're doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is So, so cute! Love the picture of your older kids admiring him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. angela, life would be a bit easier if hadley didn't want to be so involved. it's a lot of work keeping graham safe. so very cute... but lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to tell you on facebook I need more pic:) Graham looks like he is fitting in nice....

    You sure are giving me baby fever. I wish you lived closer I'd love to come snuggle him. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! I'm so happy for you and your family! He's just beautiful and I love seeing the proud sibling pictuers. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Graham is so darling, and I love that everyone's so in love with him! This is exactly how I feel about Owen. Just smitten.

    ReplyDelete