Monday, November 1, 2010

it's november...

well i made it to november... do you know what that means? we're having a baby!!!! i realize i technically have 4 more weeks left, but who cares, it's november and i'll be having a baby this month!!!!

36 weeks today...



during the month of november i will try to add something i am thankful for in each post... so, today i will start will my parents. i am so thankful that i have 2 amazing parents. they are so supportive, and are always there for us. even as they have plenty of things to deal with as my dad is going through chemo, they are still so willing to help. i spent saturday with my in-laws and yesterday with my parents, and what a difference.

ok, me and my big belly are going to check out the halloween candy....

No comments:

Post a Comment