Monday, November 8, 2010

37 weeks

37 weeks = full term

well my turkey is officially considered full term... but that doesn't mean i am quite ready to meet him/her yet. i think this baby better keep baking a little longer!

i had my u/s today with mfm and it went well. the baby is in position, and we couldn't even get a look at the face it was so low and facing down. the estimated weight is 6lbs. 9oz. so not too big. the doctor who has been seeing my the last couple of visits there said all is looking good but she is going to recommend an induction at 39 weeks due to my blood pressure. so i guess i'll see what my doctor says on friday.

1 comment:

  1. You're glowing and you look great! I'm so excited for you!
    Two of my friends that were on team yellow had boys in the last week, I still think you're having a girl. We shall see! :)

    ReplyDelete