Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day

i am so happy that not only do a have a great dad, but also an amazing husband who is a wonderful father to our children. my dad's recovery is going well, and he is getting a little better each day. hadley and i took a ride up to see him yesterday and i think the joy of an 18 month old is just what he needed.

this weekend i also had a great time with craig and the kids. we played outside a lot, went out to dinner, and enjoyed ice cream. tonight craig brought carter to his very first red sox game. i can't wait to hear how it went.



also, i am pretty sure hadley is doing her best to try to make me change my opinion on 18 month olds... in the past it has never been my favorite age. the last couple of weeks she has been nothing but cute, funny, and 100% lovable. seriously, she just cracks me up!!!

oh, and i am pretty sure i am finally starting to feel the baby move! it is subtle, but if i am sitting still i can feel it. tomorrow i will be 17 weeks... it sure is going by fast!!!

back to father's day...
dear craig,
i just want to say thank you... thank you for being a supportive and wonderful husband. i am so grateful to have you by my side as we parent our children together. you are there with me as we make the tough decisions, share the laughs, smiles, and hugs, and vent out frustrations at the end of the night.
happy father's day!
love, Shan
xoxo


here are some photos from the weekend...

carter's last day of school! school's out for summer...


playing outside







and a belly pic...


wish me luck... summer vacation official starts tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fabulous weekend! Your kids are so danged cute! And I love the belly!

    ReplyDelete