Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 years...

so, today is our 10th anniversary... wow, i really can't believe how fast the last 10 years have gone. i feel like i hit the jack pot... i married my soulmate and my best friend. we have an amazing marriage and partnership. i love my life!!!! (even on days that i have to say a little summer prayer...lol)

i did exchange the jewelry that craig originally gave me... this is the new set and i love it!!!






today craig dropped carter off at basketball camp, and i got to rest this morning. he brought home bagels from panera, and coffee from dunkin' donuts... a good way to start the day. while i was in the shower, i missed the flower delivery, so they were waiting for me when i got out. to top off the day the weather was absolutely gorgeous and we had our big 18 week ultrasound.

carter had baseball tonight, so we just had take-out after the kids went to bed.... nothing too crazy or exciting, but it was a nice day.

happy anniversary craig!!! i love you very much!!! xoxo

oh, and here is a cute picture of hadley... she cracks me up!!! she sure does love accessories!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Gabe loves accessories too! I love your new jewelry! Happy Anniversary! <3

    ReplyDelete