Sunday, July 11, 2010

names, names, names....

this is hard! i got pregnant with carter 8 years ago, and have been thinking about names ever since. not only do i need to come up with a fourth name... but now all my friends have kids, and lots of cousins, etc. it is just so much harder this time. not to mention we need to come up with a name for a boy and a girl.

this list has not been approved by craig, actually he has not even seen this yet. i'm sure he will hate 99% of them.

so here goes...

Girls
Reid
Fiona
Amelia
Reese
Reagan
Kate/Cate
Norah
Emerson
Campbell
Parker

Boys
Reid
Griffin
Graham
Tate
Henry
Parker
Duncan
Brody

all thoughts, opinions, and suggestions are welcomed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like Reid, Campbell, and Emerson for a girl.

    I like Reid, and Duncan for a boy. I want to like Brody, but all I think of is the Hills. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Norah, Fiona, Amelia and lots of other girl's names (I'll list them below).

    I also LOVE Graham. In fact, before I read your boy's list I thought "I wonder if she has Graham on it?" Of course you know I love Griffin, too :)

    If I were pregnant today, I think these names would be on my list:

    Boys: Bishop, Shepherd, Fisher, Graham, Nolan

    Girls: Violet, Eve, Iris, Ivy, June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amelia and Kate. My SIL might name her daughter Ava Claire. I think that's pretty. :)

    For boys, I like Henry and Duncan. Also I love Oliver. :)

    ReplyDelete