Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hangman

we told the boys last night... carter's baseball game was cancelled, we were all home early, and nobody was in a mood... it was perfect!

i told them that daddy had big news for them when he got home. they were expecting a toy... i had to make myself clear, we had good news to share, not toys or presents.




we took a video of them playing hangman... it was so cute! when they finally figured it out, carter had a look of being excited and confused. he looked at me, and then at my belly, and i think he was a little shocked. mason was typical mason, just happy-go-lucky. oh, and hadley doesn't have a clue...

craig also surprised me with some flowers... they are my favorite!!!



last week i was feeling so very blah, and this week i am so happy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just about cried reading this. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so stinking cute, I can barely stand it! And I love hydrangeas, too. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, how cute! And it's great that Craig could take a hint, ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! I love the hangman idea! And those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete