Tuesday, May 18, 2010

12 weeks

today i had my n/t scan... everything looked good with the baby. my baby has measured a couples day behind during my last 2 u/s, but today s/he measure 1 day ahead! the heart rate was 163...




so, i am now ready to share my news... i even got hadley the cutest t-shirt to help me spread the news. i'll have to take a picture of her in that soon! i had to hide the shirt since carter can read.

oh, and i can't wait to tell the boys!!! mason just told me last week that he would like a baby, then he added the baby should be a boy and we can call him "buck".

today was a good day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby!!! My baby's heartrate was 164! Not that I have ANY idea what that means, LOL! I can't wait until you're 'out' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaahooooooo! Oh I'm so happy for you! Enjoy sharing with everyone! And enjoy being able to relax a bit more and enjoy the pregnancy. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I am just thrilled for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete