Tuesday, April 21, 2009

day 2 of vacation

today was much better - no puke! my sil and i brought the kids to get their pictures taken for my mil's mother's day gift. let's just say, since avery was born in sept. my in laws have been dying to get a picture of all the grandkids. hadley was born 10 weeks after avery, so i thought it was best to wait until all the grandkids were born to do a photo session. so, today was the day...

it actually went well, all the kids were happy and smiled... just not always at the same time. the hardest part is after they take the photos, the photographer goes back and does some editing, and putting together your slide show, that is where the boys start to get restless. usually if craig is with me, he brings them to the play area in the mall, or for walk. today they were stuck waiting there with me.

after a couple of time-outs and lollipops, i finally get to see the pictures... they sure did come out good.

here is the link - http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=0IPJ0B6H000000&po=0&c=3CJ91N if you need a password, it is 2389.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are fabulous!!!! Your kids are just beautiful/handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the laughing ones of Carter. He looks so grown up....no baby look to him anymore. I noticed this past year Abby has really matured in her looks.

    ReplyDelete