Thursday, December 9, 2010

would you like an insult with your latte?

yesterday after hadley's 2 year appointment, we went target to waste some time before we needed to pick up mason from school. on our way out, we stopped at starbucks so i could get my favorite peppermint mocha latte.

we were not in a rush, everyone was happy, the day was going good... i ordered my latte, and the lady looked at me and asked if i was ok. i told her i was fine, and kinda looked confused... did she know something that i didn't?

she then proceeded to tell me that i looked tired and down. well, ok then. tired, sure even if i was tired, did you have to tell me i looked tired? you know i am here getting my caffeine fix. but on top of looking tired, you are going to tell me i also look down today?

really people, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!! i see this women all the time, and hello, you can see i just had a baby... she also told me she always wanted four kids, but couldn't get past two. she was full of information.

i actually came home and took a picture of myself to see if i looked as tired and down as this women said.... i thought i was looking just fine.

3 comments:

  1. I hate when people think they have the right to make comments like that to people they really don't know. Even if you were feeling down, I doubt it would be HER business...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Lovely as always, thanks! :) I guess that's why she never made it past Starbucks and into PR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I think you look great, but even if you didn't, that is RUDE and no one should ever say anything. Geez, people!

    ReplyDelete