Friday, February 12, 2010

does she have my eyes?

the boys both had blue eyes as babies, but by 18 months the blue changed to gray, and then to green. hadley was born with the same blue eyes as her brothers, and i was really hoping at least one of my kids would have my eyes.

here are hadley's eyes at 14 months... i think there might be a good chance that they stay. let's see what happens between now and 18 months, but for now, i would say she has my eyes. (and pretty much every stranger we meet out and about stops me to tell me the same thing.)


3 comments:

  1. She does! At least they'll be very close. Both of my boys have blue eyes but they're different from each other and slightly different from mine, too? I wonder if they'll change as they get older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure!!! All my boys have blue eyes but they are all darker blue than mine.

    ReplyDelete