Sunday, March 29, 2009

weekend update

  • hadley was up all night friday night fussing, and when i took her temp. it was 103. i called the doctor's office and they sent us to the ER. thankfully they took us in right away, and told us what we suspected - another ear infection. after some antibiotics and tylenol, she is back to being a very happy baby. sat. night was a little rough, but i am grateful she is happy during the day.
  • i missed WW on sat. since i was with hadley at the ER. i did go to a meeting today, and didn't blow it off. i lost .4 lbs. i worked hard this week, so i am not sure why i had such a little loss. i am guessing my "lady friend" might be on her way, but that is all i can think of. i am now less than a pound away from my pre-preg weight.
  • yesterday was beautiful! craig and the boys were outside cleaning out the shed and getting out the spring/summer toys. they also evicted the family of mice that were living in craig's golfing bag over the winter. GROSS!!! while they were outside, hadley seemed to be doing much better, so i decided to take her with me while i got a pedicure. it was perfect. she sat on my lap and loved all the attention the ladies gave her. when she started to get tired, she put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. she is such a good girl!!!
  • and we now have a roller!!! last week, hadley rolled from her belly to her back, and today she started rolling from her back to her belly. she is growing up so fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh man! she's rolling?!?! I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...sorry about the ear infection!

    That sucks that it was only 0.4 pound. I know my 2nd week I only lost 0.8 pound, and I had worked really hard that week. I was bummed. But then I realized it was a horrible time of the month to weigh. The next week I lost 2.2 and even had some bday cake that week. Oh, well!

    ReplyDelete