Saturday, March 21, 2009

back on the wagon

i went back to WW this morning... i had taken a couple weeks off from meetings b/c i had things to do, and i guess i really need them to keep me in line. i got on the scale monday morning and it was up a couple of pounds since my last meeting. i was disappointed in myself. i got motivated and when i went today i didn't want to see a gain from my last official weigh in. so i worked hard this week and it paid off. i lost the weight i had gained, and an extra .8 lb. so, my total weight loss is 13.8 lbs. i am so close to my goal, and i know if i do good this week, i will reach it.

at the end of the meeting the leader asks who wants to share their weight loss totals... well this girl who joined the same day as me raised her hand and said she reached the 16.6 lbs this week. i was happy for her, and it made me realize that if i didn't take a couple weeks off, i would probably be right around there too.

i called craig on my way home to let him know my total, and he was proud of me - he always is... and he said something that has stuck in my head. "it is not a rush, it isn't a race, and the scale is going in the right direction."

oh, and speaking of craig - he is down 27 lbs. i think he looks great and is doing amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Shannon!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shannon! Between your blog and Angela's I'm starting to think I should go back to WW too. You guys motivate me. :)

    ReplyDelete