Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason

happy birthday mason! i can't believe you are 3 years old!!! you are just the most adorable and lovable little boy.... and quite funny too! i really enjoy spending my days with you. i thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane and look at some of my favorite pictures of you!!!


at the hospital, getting ready to meet you. oh, how i loved my epidural!!

all ready to bring you home from the hospital!

6 months old - apple picking!

your 1st birthday party!

22 months old - our first trip to Disney!

here you are in the tumble bus on your 2nd birthday party.

my favorite picture of you from last summer. you are just too cute!!!

happy halloween Dr. Mason

you are officially 3 years old!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute big boy! It's gone by too fast, hasn't it? sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete