Saturday, January 31, 2009

WW

i went for my weigh in this morning... down 1lb (7.4 total), and craig is down 3.5 (11 total).

i am really enjoying my sat. mornings out. i went to the 8:30 meeting, which means leaving my house at 7:45 am. i had to get home b/c we have a b-day party to go to, but i like having the option of doing some errands and having it all done early in the day. btw, i really need to get my eye brows waxed, but the salon wasn't open yet. that is on my to-do list this weekend!!!!

slow and steady - that is my goal with the weight loss. i am happy with my pound, b/c that makes me 1 lb. closer to my goal. i know craig will lose more than me, and i am ok with that. this week i really need to drink more water and get my arse on the treadmill. but i think those will be my constant goals...

happy saturday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! WTG! I've been doing better, too, and think I have lost two pounds in almost a week. It's SO much better for my emotional state to be doing healthy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, that's awesome! I did the brows yesterday, I was beginning to look like sasquatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Shannon!!! Maybe with you and Angela I can get some motovation going! I got my eye brows done last weekend...I didn't realize how bad they were until they were waxed! When I did WW I went to the 8:30 meeting too. It was nice to get out and get going so early.

    ReplyDelete