Monday, September 20, 2010

this and that

- i am 30 weeks pregnant! wow, it is really going by fast!!! 3/4 of my pregnancy is done... never to be experienced again. now i only have 8-10 weeks left, and i better get things ready. although last night when i was telling craig all the things that i needed to do, he said he could handle it all.

- sunday night i went out with the girls to see The Town. it was a great movie, and i loved it! usually we see a good chick flick, but we branched out last night and it was good. i love seating up in the lux section and i now order the same thing every time. so good, so yummy... the best way to see a movie.

- i have no problem yelling at other peoples kids. i can not stand when kids are rude and obnoxious... and it especially pisses me off when i see the parents sitting there doing absolutely nothing. so yes, sunday night at the movies i yelled at a group of kids for spitting spit balls in the movie theater lobby. how gross is that? seriously, how do you sit back and let your kids and their friends do that?

- i am getting sick and tired of people asking me how i do it. what do they mean? i have no choice... life goes on, the kids still have a schedule, and i still want to be involved with everything. what am i suppose to do all day? just sit with my feet up and eat bon bons. of course i have days where i am tired, and just want a nap, or stay home in my pj's all day, but that is not my life right now. and guess what? i love my life and my family. i love going to the boys soccer games, and taking them to birthday parties. i love going to events at the schools and really getting to know the other parents and teachers.

- insomnia, leg cramps, and heart burn, oh my! yes that is how most nights go... i have now set up shop in the bonus room, so i can be propped up with pillows to help with the heart burn. and i can watch t.v. when insomnia sets in. once i feel like i am in a good sleep i will head back to my room and try to finish sleeping there. the best is when someone asks me if i'm tired.... my first response is to ask them if i look tired. i try really hard to get dressed, and make an effort on how i look before i head out. and then there is my need for caffeine... a little coffee in the morning goes a long way!!!

- i am so thankful for thursdays... we have nothing to do, no reason to rush out the door, and can just do what we want for the day. today we went to the grocery store, so really, not so exciting, but i wasn't rushing to do anything else. tonight is also the start of the new thursday night shows. i love grey's, private practice and the office. thursdays are my new favorite day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment