Sunday, September 26, 2010

16 years

16 years ago i went on my first date with craig. wow, i can't believe how fast time goes!!!

craig and i met after i dialed the wrong number. he called back, and for whatever reason we started talking. after 1 month of talking everyday, we decided to meet. my parents did not want me going out with an older boy who lived an hour away that i didn't know, so i did what i thought would be best.... i lied to them and off i went.

i still remember how nervous i was... and really, who could have ever imagined that a wrong number could lead to a lifetime of happiness.

craig, thank you so much for building an amazing life with me!!! i love you so much!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG...what a great story!! It's amazing how things work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love hearing the story of how you 2 met! I think it is so wonderful. Congrats on your great marriage and wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete