Friday, January 8, 2010

follow up appointment

today i had my 2 week post-op appointment. it went well for the most part, except for a stupid nurse who asked me when my last period was, and when i said i didn't know, she asked when i had my baby. hello, can you read the notes in my chart????

physically all is healed, and emotionally i am doing much better. i feel closure now, and i can't believe i am looking forward to my next period so i can move on.

we are cleared to ttc again if we want to after af returns. georgia also cautioned me that just because i had 1 m/c doesn't mean i won't have one again, and mentally i have to be willing to accept that.

right from the ob's office, i headed to my primary and i have conjunctivitis in my right eye. oh, the fun never runs out here. craig also has the flu... good times!!!

the good news is that i had a great hair day... both my sitter and georgia told me that my hair looked great! maybe if i didn't have a freak eye, i would take a picture.

night night!!!

1 comment:

  1. **HUGS** You're so darn cute! Finding a little ray of sunshine...GREAT hair! That's FAB! You make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete