Saturday, February 28, 2009

WW


today was weigh in day. last week i stayed the same, no gain or loss. today i was down 2.2 lbs for a total of 13 lbs. i wish weight loss could be instant, or i could just take a magic pill, but it doesn't work that way... it takes hard work and dedication. i am proud of myself for sticking with it. the weight is coming off slow and steady, and i am 1.5 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. (i think i gained 38 lbs during my pregnancy). my body still needs a lot of work, and it will take more than the 1.5 lbs to get into most of my clothes, but i am doing the best i can.

i like to stay for the WW meetings, and the leader is funny. today she mentioned that it is good to have a visual aid to see how much you lose, and to know that every pound does make a difference. you wouldn't want to carry around a pound of butter, or a 5 lb. bag of flour, etc. this week i have the perfect visual aid for what i have lost - Hadley. she had her 2 month appointment this week (a little late) and she weighed 13 lbs. 2 oz. (this picture is from today)

of course craig is losing more than me... why is it always easier for guys???? he is down 21 lbs. he is really looking good, and i am proud of him.

when i started WW after the new year, my goal was to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by April 5th. that is when i found out i was pregnant last year. i am on my way to achieving that goal...


1 comment:

  1. Great job!! I hate it that we can be at the same weight as before pregnancy (not that I have been LOL) and still not fit into the same clothes!

    ReplyDelete