Sunday, February 8, 2009

hadley and the tutu




when i was pregnant i came across some pictures of baby girls wearing the cutest headbands and tutus. i remember thinking that if i ever had a girl, i would just have to get her one. honestly, i have said it so many times, i never thought in a million years that i would have a daughter. i was convinced i was going to be the mom to 4 boys - and i loved that idea. well, 2 months later, i am really enjoying the fact i have a girl now and i can dress her up. here are some pics from home - i don't have any to scan from the studio. i can't believe my baby is already 2 months old!!!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I feel the same way. Girls are so foreign to me I really don't think I'll ever have one! Maybe one day, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I feel the same way you did about being an all boy mama right now! I can't imagine a girl and I will be shocked if I have one. The first pic is adorable...the flower is just about as big as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby! I loved your photo shoot. You know what I think it is? I think we love our kids so much, no matter what gender they are. So when you have all boys you love boys, and when you have a girl you love that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Shannon, she is ADORABLE! :) I love her headband! I'm so excited that you had a little girl!

    ReplyDelete