Monday, November 7, 2011

thankful for my girl...

i am so thankful for my beautiful girl... she is so sweet! of course she is 2, and sometimes likes to remind me, but for the most part she is a good girl.

she is adjusting well to school, and has even made a little friend (johanna)... they are cute together. she loves her teachers, and they love her! she is clearly teacher's pet, but that's ok. she needs the extra tlc. her favorite part of the day is playing with the play doh and painting. i am even letting her stay for an extended day (until 1:00) once in a while since she loves it so much.

miss hadley loves dancing school!!!! it is her favorite!!! she no longer holds her teacher's hand and participates in all the activities. for the rest of the day she practices what she learned, and will show anyone and everyone all her moves! i can't wait for her recital!

she still loves all things pink, girly, and of course the princesses... today she was so funny. i put on her dress and then some aqua leggings, and she told me that those are her ariel pants for swimming. ariel doesn't wear pink like aurora. we just started watching "tangled" and love it!!! it's nice to get a break from star wars!

catalog season is in full swing and she is my girl! she will sit with me and look through all the catalogs and the pictures and tell me what she likes. she's just so cute!!! we have made quite the list for her birthday and christmas!
my hadley is sensitive too... i have been very sad about stephanie and hadley came into my bed and saw that i was crying. she asked if was sad, i told her yes, mommy was very sad. she laid on my chest and just hugged me for about 5 minutes. and then she got up and asked if was happy now. i am thankful in my house full of boys i have a little girl to keep me company. i can't wait to see how our relationship grows over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I loved reading about her. Little girls are so sweet. I can't wait to see the difference between having a girl and a little boy- which you already know all about!

    ReplyDelete