Monday, March 14, 2011

WW = 6.2

well, i finally had enough and re-joined weight watchers. i really don't know why i waited so long. i would keep giving myself more time, knowing all the baby weight came off by 6 weeks postpartum. well, no more excuses, no more time, no more next week or month.

last sunday i went in for my first official weigh-in, and let me just say that i was not so happy... i guess it was a rough winter with lots of baking going on here in the jacobs house.

yesterday i wasn't able to get weighed in b/c of the baptism, so i headed there today after i dropped mason off at school. i knew i wouldn't be able to stay for the meeting but i just needed to see how well i did. i was shocked to learn i lost 6.2 lbs during my first week! go me!!! i was hoping for 4... especially since i had some of that yummy cake yesterday.

i am excited to continue on this journey... my first goal is 15 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment