Monday, January 3, 2011

everything else can wait...

today i had so much i wanted to do... so many things to cross off my to-do list, but guess what? it didn't get done. why? one word - snuggles.

after i dropped mason off at school this morning, i came home ready to tackle my list, but after i fed graham he just snuggled into my arms. i just couldn't resist. hadley was playing soooo good, and i was just enjoying the moment.

graham is my last baby... and he is growing so fast! who knows how long he will want to cuddle with me, so i am going to enjoy every last minute of it.

our life is busy, and this year i really want to make time to enjoy our day to day activities... i want to enjoy my family and remember these everyday moments before they are gone, and the kids are another year older.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! And I'm glad you're getting plenty of time to just enjoy him, with other kids at home and all those things you need to get done eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. It's so hard to believe how fast these babies are growing up. They are so sweet and cute, it's hard NOT to snuggle and to clean up, or do our lists.

    ReplyDelete