Wednesday, August 18, 2010

25 weeks



i am now 25 weeks pregnant... wow, it is really flying by now. i had my appointment today and all went well. i only gained 1 lb. in the last 4 weeks, so that was good.... total gain 10 lbs. everything is perfect! i got my glucose drink to do next time, and i am praying that i don't have GD again. i also told my doctor if i didn't get induced at 38 weeks for blood pressure issues, that we needed to make sure i had this baby before thanksgiving. there is no way i am risking giving birth on my mil's birthday. i know elective inductions can be an issue for debate, but i am all for them, and have never had an issue.



i think i am starting to make progress on baby names... i keep going back to the same couple of names, so hopefully i can make a decision soon. craig is fine with all the finalist, so i guess it is really up to me.

there are only a couple of things we need for this baby, and the most important is a new infant car seat. once the boys go back to school i need to get going on all things baby.

everything is starting to feel more real now... the baby is moving like crazy! craig can now feel s/he move now, which is awesome. my heartburn is keeping me up, and is so annoying. i guess it is my fault since i love ruby red grapefruit juice and i know that is the cause of my pain. not to mention my 5 trips to the bathroom every night, which is also probably a side effect of drinking the grapefruit juice.

i am also starting to anxious to find out if this baby is a boy or girl... my guess is girl, and craig thinks boy. i can't wait to find out in november!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hadley is beautiful and she obviously gets alot of that from her Mommy. You are so pretty and positively glowing. You wear pregnancy well!

    ReplyDelete