Saturday, July 25, 2009

summer fun









wow, summer is going by fast. i can't believe july is almost over... we have tried to keep busy despite the weather. i can't actually remember a summer that has been so cold and rainy.
today we had the jacobs family summer bbq and the weather was amazing!!! the kids had so much fun!!! they got to go swimming and walk on the beach... it is the best of both worlds, the ocean and the pool. they got to play with their cousins, and just relax. i have been in pain all week from my back, and today was the first day i felt a little better.
i bribed the kids today... all i wanted was a family picture of the 5 of us... is that too much to ask? i told them they couldn't go in the pool until we did pictures. (what a mean mom i am).

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, your kids are adorable!!!!!! Great bribe, mom. I am NOT above a bribe every now and then. Or multiple times a day. LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! I love the family pic!!...and I bribe too...so bribe away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling better! I am all about bribery...Mommy gets what she wants, babies get what they want. The photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry your back is still hurting so much! Back pain is so awful because it seems to affect you no matter what you do and flares up with the smallest thing. Great pictures! I love the one of the girls... so sweet! MJ

    ReplyDelete