Saturday, April 16, 2011

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

it's vacation time!!! hip hip hooray!!!

now that our schedule is full, and we are on the go non-stop, i am really excited to have a week to just relax, have play dates, and maybe have a little down time.

who knows, maybe i will find time to upload some photos and update my blog? or work on my disney album that has been a work in progress on shutterfly? or in reality, maybe i can actually enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, and not feel stressed and rush to get out the door and to get all the kids ready?

now i just need to keep my fingers crossed that the weather is nice so we can enjoy playing outside!!! (it was 40 degrees when carter left for baseball practice this morning... brrrr!)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great vacation week! It will be really nice not to hurry for anything in the mornings this week. I'm hoping for nicer weather too. Today it's really cold!

    ReplyDelete