Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a little help...

so tomorrow my baby girl will be 10 months old... wow, i can't believe how fast the time is going by. the next couple months are going to fly by. soon enough i will be planning hadley's first birthday and then it is christmas.

so, here's where i need help... gifts!!! what do 1 year old girls like?? i also need to get her some stuff the she can grow into since she will be getting a lot of gifts in a short amount of time.

please, any and all suggestions welcomed!!!! what do or did your kids love?????

(karen if you are reading this, what does fisher price have???)

2 comments:

  1. Mikayla loved her Fisher Price piano and still won't let me take it away! She also loved the Fisher Price doll house and little people. FP makes so many cute things and they make them pink! There are a few companies that make a "my first purse", Mikayla loves that to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! FP has my first dollhouse and the little people were a hit with my niece. Let me check tomorrow and I will let you know. The mommy and me dolls are cute too. I am so used to buying boy toys. Zach is into Planet Hereos and the Dragon Imaginext.

    ReplyDelete